Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas List

So I got a lot of books for Christmas this year. I hope all these books will help influence my life in a powerful way for Christ.

- “Practice of the Presence of God” by Brother Lawrence
- “Influencing Like Jesus” by Dr. Michael Zigarelli
- “Higher Ground, Deeper Truth” by Jim Johns
- “The Love Dare” by Stephen & Alex Kendrick
- “Miracles” by C.S. Lewis
- “Mere Christianity” by C.S. Lewis
- “The Problem Of Pain” by C.S. Lewis
- “A Grief Observed” by C.S. Lewis
- “The Great Divorce” by C.S. Lewis
- “The Screwtape Letters” by C.S. Lewis
- “Systematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical Doctrine” by Wayne Grudem

I hope through these books I can gain knowledge that will help me grow closer to God through faith. Also I pray that they will inspire me to service others with love and humility like that of Christ.

No comments: