"As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds his people, from this time forth and forevermore." Psalm 125:2
I love being in nature. I love hiking and backpacking. Something about it makes me feel more alive. Like I am free from the daily grind and worries of my life. Its utter freedom. The best thing about backpacking is not knowing where you are camping that night. There is no built shelter or house. Its a tent. It's cool to know that God will provide a very beautiful campsite for me. For the past two years I have wanted to go backpacking on the Cumberland Trail. It's a 303 mile trail from Chattanooga, TN all the way to the Cumberland Gap in KY. This picture is at Signal Point, TN which is where the trail begins.
Hopefully one day I will be able to hike all 303 miles in a backpacking trip. Nature. Mountains. Springs. Rivers. Trees. Trails. Leaves. Hills. It's all out there waitin for me one day. One day!

No comments:
Post a Comment